Combat Survival Tactics – Session 1: For civilian, home and street defense
March 21st, 2015 from 9:00am to 3:00pm
Click here to view the event flyer.
- Lt. Kevin Dillon (ret)
- Founder and developer of the L.O.C.K.U.P.® Combat System
- Instructed in 20 states and 5 countries
- Police Academy Expert for Police One.com
- Inducted into the United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- FBI NA and Force Science Analysis Graduate
- Det. Rob Magao
- 18 year veteran police officer and SWAT Operator
- Life long martial artist and Black Belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu
- Master Instructor in the LOCKUP Combat System
- International trainer law enforcement / civilian combat
- Owner of Bushido Jiu Jitsu Academy
A series of seminars designed for civilian street and home defense. You do not have to be a martial artist to attend these programs as they are not specific to any one martial art. They are legal, street defense strategies and techniques. The curriculum is delivered in separate presentations.
- Legal Guidelines in Self Defense
- Understanding Basic Brain Activity Under Stress
- Differences between Sport Training and Street Engagements
- Weapon Disarming
- Decisive Force vs. Defensive Force
- Home Defense Strategies
- Handgun Issues for Home Defense
- Street Family Defense Strategies
- Scenario Based Training for Better Retention
LUNCH and LEARN Session – Pizza Provided Learn from Experienced Combat Instructors!
60 B Progress Dr. Manchester CT 860.377.7897
Tuition $99.00 Per Student (Early Bird Special $75.00)
Bushido Jiu Jitsu Academy
March 21, 2015 0900AM – 3:00 PM
REGISTER ON LINE AT
Register online at www.policecombat.com.